Essential Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Strong C++ programming skills
- Fundamental math skills (matrices, vectors, algebra, etc.).
- Computer Science (or similar) Graduate, and three years of game development experience.
- Willingness to learn new tools, engines and languages.
- Strong team player.
- Strong debugging skills.
- Fluent in English, both verbally and in writing.
Desirable Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Knowledge of commercial or In-house game engines.
- Experience with 3D graphics APIs (Direct3D, OpenGL, Vulcan, ...)
- Knowledge of Rendering pipeline and GPU programming (Shaders, HLSL, ...)
- Experience with console development.
- Ability to analyze and optimize game performance.
- Experience porting games.
Please send your CV in English in an email and tell us about yourself to the following address: jobs(at)binarymotion.se